Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lumberjacks

Today was supposed to be a quiet lazy day for me. 

Currently, the trailer is in what will be Rob's build site, which obviously isn't ideal for his future home. It might kill the lines to have a trailer sticking out. So, we have picked a new, more permanent home for the trailer. Unfortunately there was a couple of dead trees where Tim decided the trailer needs to live. 

I say "was" because... 



The wood is unfortunately too rotten to be used as firewood this winter, so I expect we'll have a lot of small bonfires to get rid of it all. 



Hopefully I can get it all done and we can move the trailer tomorrow. I'm going to go full redneck fancy and make Tim build me a little porch for the trailer! Poor old Zoe has a hard time getting in and out at this point, she needs better stairs. 

We have lived here for three weeks as of yesterday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment